Miconazole Nitrate 2 % Antifungal Cream - 1 Oz (Pack of 6)

Miconazole Nitrate 2 % Antifungal Cream - 1 Oz (Pack of 6) Reviews



More Picture


I have used Micatin for years and it became difficult to find and is perhaps no longer manufactured. This cream has the same active ingredient. I also found that Lotrimin has the same ingredient, but this cream is very inexpensive.

Miconazole Nitrate 2 % Antifungal Cream - 1 Oz (Pack of 6) Feature

  • Effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomfort.
INDICATIONS: Miconazole Nitrate 2 % Antifunagal foot Cream proven clinically effective in the treatment of athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis). For effective relief of itching, scaling, burning and discomf


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

great bargain! - charles patterson -
ordered trough amazon - over the years still 100% reliable and responsive. br /this co. was right at the amazon standard and a great deal, as well.

Doesn't work - DuffmasterJ -
I went from one store bought generic version of Miconozole 2% to this product and my symptoms returned in 4 days...and cleared up again when I switched back to the store bought version. I figured all generics were the same..in this case, I've got 5 tubes for sale on EBAY...cheap.


Oct 31, 2010 02:08:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment