Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream for Jock Itch, .42-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2)

Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream for Jock Itch, .42-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2) Reviews



More Picture


I think lamisil products are the best. you only use it once a day for 1 week and it seems to work the best. with other product i have to apply 2 times a day for 2 weeks and it doesn't always work

Lamisil AT Antifungal Cream for Jock Itch, .42-Ounce Packages (Pack of 2) Feature

  • Cures jock itch (tinea cruris)
  • Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
  • Full prescription strength
  • Please read all label information on delivery
Terbinafine Hydrochloride Cream 1%. Cure's most jock itch. Relives itching and burning; Full prescription strength.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Medicine in ok, but the shipping was not. - H. Kang - Champaign, IL USA
The anti-fungi cream does seem to work, since my itching problems br /have decreased. However, in my case it probrably won't be gone just by usingbr /one packet. If I'm correct, I was supposed to get two of the same medicine,br /but only recieved one. Most of all, it took forever to get the package in the first place.br /By then I was too tired of waiting, so I ended up having only one anti-fugi cream instead of twobr /like they stated in the purchase.

Good for feet, Jock Itch nahhh - R. Crane - NY, USA
This is not good for jock itch it did absolutley nothing for me. I play sports and developed that recently glad it wasn't anything incurable or serious but if you want a great product that actually works in less than a week get "Forces of Nature , Jock Itch No More", thats a great product that works fast. Only use this Lamisil if you have athletes foot


Nov 04, 2010 07:31:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment