Tineacide Antifungal Cream, 1.25-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Tineacide Antifungal Cream, 1.25-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Reviews



More Picture


I had moderate toenail fungus on several toes for probably 5-7 years before going to a podiatrist on my family doctor's recommendation. The podiatrist said since I didn't have a serious case, it didn't warrant taking the oral antifungal medicine. He had me try the tineacide first. I follow my podiatrist's directions and religiously apply the lotion once a day in the morning (or at least 6 days a week). I still have some fungus on my big toe, but it cleared up all the orangish color and I can go in public wearing flip flops again. br /br /The podiatrist also filed my nails down every three months, but I no longer go to him since my insurance doesn't cover the procedure, and you can do it yourself rather than pay the doctor to do this. It's his opinion that doing this lets the lotion penetrate the nail easier. Also, I apply directly after taking a shower when the nail is softened from the hot water.br /br /I buy the lotion 3 at a time from the podiatrist, who gives patients a discount if they buy 3 or more.

Tineacide Antifungal Cream, 1.25-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Feature

  • Recommended By Doctors Nationwide
  • Medical Strength
  • Kills the Fungus That Causes Fungal Nails
Dr. Blaine's Tineacide Antifungal Cream 1.25 oz Kills the Fungus That Causes Fungal Nails The remedy for Ugly Nail Syndrome Medical Strength Clinically Proven See Results in Just Weeks


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

Amazing! - heidi -
I actually bought this product at Target, not online. But it works! I had a mild case of fungus on my big toe, and I've been using it twice a day for about a week and a half now, and my toe looks nearly perfect. I did a lot of research online before buying this and almost bought Funginix or ZetaClear, but I'm so glad I saved over ninety dollars and just went with this product. I definitely recommend it.

Works but slowly - Doc of Occ Med -
I have had toenail fungus for at least four years. One of my big toenails had lifted completely away from the skin underneath and was thick and yellow, with almost no healthy (pink) tissue beneath it. I have been applying Tineacide 2-3 times daily for 2 months now and I definitely see improvement. The new nail is growing out normally and is attached to healthy-looking skin underneath. However, it's important to note that when I apply it, I make sure the cream reaches all the way under the nail to where the it is still attached to the skin. This is the only way one can be sure that the product kills fungus at the point where the new nail is being synthesized. Otherwise the fungus will simply infect the new nail as it emerges. I doubt that the product will work if applied to the nail itself, because the active ingredients are unlikely to penetrate the keratin.


Nov 05, 2010 19:19:04

0 comments:

Post a Comment